ADMIN: temporarily leaving the list

Thu May 25 11:56:22 CDT 2000

On Thu, 25 May 2000, V V S Mani wrote:

> Dear respected, learned members of the advaita list,
> My namaskarams to you all.
>
> As I am planning to go to India tomorrow on a three week holiday, I would
> like a temporary delisting till then,though I would like to read all the
> mail when I come back, but I donot know what will happen to the capacity of
> the pc if it will take it or jam it etc. I hope to be back in Sharjah on
> June 21 st. My other email address is (if required) vvsmani at excite.com  or
> vvsmani32 at hotmail.com.
> Namaskarams,Seeking the Blessings of all the elders,
> Mani.

Btw, such requests should go to listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org not to the
list itself.

If you need to temporarily stop receiving mail from the list you can send
a message to listserv at advaita-vedanta.org  with the words

SET NOMAIL ADVAITA-L

in the body and nothing else.  When you come back send a message with

SET MAIL ADVAITA_L

or

SET DIGEST ADVAITA-L

if you receive the digest.  You can read any messages you missed in the
interim in the list archives.

Please let Ravi, Vaidya or I know at listmaster at advaita-vedanta.org if you
need any help.

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam