Bhagavata Purana postings: How to continue?

Swaminarayan T tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 12 15:12:16 CDT 2000

  "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:

concentrate only on selected portions particularly those which deal with
adhyatmic topics and subjects the kathakars usually skip over?

Dear shri Jaldhar,

Do Kathakars usually skipover adhyatmic topics? I am asking this since I have not had the opportunity to listen to any discourse pertaining to Bhagavatham. I would request you to post such portions of the Bhagavatham which will be conducive to SELF Realisation.

Warm regards,

Swaminarayan

SIGNOFF ADVAITA-L in the body.