New member introduction: Sri Chaitanya Bhagavat

Gummuluru Murthy gmurthy at MORGAN.UCS.MUN.CA
Thu Sep 7 06:54:21 CDT 2000

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

> [...]

> Bravo to Chaitanya Bhagavat and all those who are choosing the right way
> over the easy way.
>
> --

namaste.

The points made by shri jaldhar are well taken. I also congratulate
shri Chaitanya for the 'path taken'. It is indeed a wise understanding.
The reason for my last post was to say that the 'problem' and the
'solution' are within us only and are not caused 'because of something
else'.

My thanks to shri jaldhar for making his point and for being
ever-vigilant.

Regards
Gummuluru Murthy

bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam