Essay on creation and evolution

Shrinivas Gadkari sgadkari2001 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 2 15:32:58 CDT 2002

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 07:52:12 -0700, Swarna Venkateswara Swamy
<truthseeker123x at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

>dear mr.srinivas,
>
>many thanks for the link. but it says excerpts from
>the interview. so a full text is probably available
>with u and it would be a great service from your side
>to all spiritual seekers if you could post it or send
>as email to individuals who express interest. i for
>one would be grateful if u can send me.
>
>swamy

Namaste Swarna Swamiji,

For a long time I have been trying to understand how
classical science and pauranic accounts fit together.

Later I moved from classical science to quantum theory
and from puranas to yoga and vedanta. Then things were
somewhat easier to reconcile. The essay uploaded at the
link is a summary of how in my opinion science and
yoga/vedanta/pauranic accounts fit together.

The article takes drshti-srshti-vada (see the homepage
of this list, under the topic creation) type approach.
(Although on surface it looks like dvaita.)

If I see some more interesting connections I will add
to them that essay.

Thanks for your interest.

Best regards
Shrinivas Gadkari