New member introduction: G. Srivatsan

Sun Jul 7 21:00:13 CDT 2002

Respected Sir

myself.

I live in Chennai, my parents belong to Kumbakonam  , Tanjore district ,
Tamil Nadu.

I had my schooling in Chennai and I completed my BE in Electrical
Engineering from Annamalai University last year.

Coming from a Saivaite family I had the opportunity of knowing about Sri
Sankara from my childhood.

My initial spiritual knowledge came from my Grandfather , who was a member
of the Ramakrishna Mission. I  read books on Swami Vivekananda and Sri
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

I particularly got attracted towards Advaita Vedanta by reading the
speeches and sayings of Swami Vivekananda .I have read all the parts of
'The Complete Works Of Swami Vivekananda' and I am very much a follower of
Advaitic Principles.

My father  is a member of the Ramakrishna mission and also members of
'The sathya Sai Seva organisation' of which I am also a member.

I came across your organisation while browsing the net for related topics
and I am very much interested in joining the organisation. I hope the
information I have provided you with is sufficient.

Thanking you and looking forward tou yor reply

Regards

Srivatsan