New member introduction: G. Srivatsan

K Anand carex at VSNL.COM
Mon Jul 8 02:30:04 CDT 2002

> Coming from a Saivaite family I had the opportunity of knowing about Sri
> Sankara from my childhood.

                                                   I think you mean to say
that you are a Smartha...........if I am not mistaken. Because I have seen
many Iyers who wrongly identify themselves as Saivaites. Are u an Iyer? BTW,
your name sounds very Vaishnavaite!!! I havent heard of any Saivaite by the
name Srivatsan, while it is a very common name among Srivaishnavaas.

Kindly clarify.

Regards
Anand K