"Jagat satya!"

Ashish Chandra ramkisno at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 21 17:47:27 CDT 2002

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002 04:14:49 -0700, Swarna Venkateswara Swamy
<truthseeker123x at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

>Dear Ashish,
>
>I was intrigued by "Hanumanji says drink chai". Who
>was or is Hanumanji? May be if you are doing yoga,
>chai may not be good. If you serve and love everyone,
>your health, spiritual, mental and physical will be so
>good that you can take chai or liquor and still be
>unaffected!

Namaste Swarna Venkateswara

Sri Neem Karoli Baba (Maharajji), a 20th century saint of North India is
said to be Hanumanji. You can read about him at www.neemkarolibaba.com. He
is also known as the "Chamatkari Baba" (Miracle Saint).

He told everyone to "love everyone, serve everyone, remember God and tell
the truth" and that would be enough.

ashish