Disappearance of Buddhism in India

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian balasr at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 31 11:44:16 CDT 2002

I agree with Ravi. This problem would be avoided if
people stuck to discussing texts of advaita. Since
there are other lists available on the internet to
trumpet "personal experience based advaita", it would
be good spare this list of that ordeal.

Rama