Subhashitani

Rajesh Sarin Rajesh_Sarin at RIL.COM
Mon Nov 11 22:43:51 CST 2002

Namaskar !

I have seen parents buy Audio Cassettes / CDs with Nursery Rhymes
to teach the little child. It gave me an idea, why not have something
similar for my little child but has the content of our ancient knowledge !

I am interested in having a good Audio Cassette / CD which can
help introduce my little child into the world of   Vedic / Upnishadic /
Subhashitani with meanings and good music  for children !

If some good book is available on the above matter, that would be
also helpful

Just thinking - let me know - if this is available & at what cost !

regards - Sarin Rajesh