Creation theories (was Re: What is the exact meaning/significance of this?)

kalyan chakravarthy kalyan_kc at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 22 09:33:57 CDT 2003

Namaskaaram,

>You quite misunderstand ajAti-vAda if you take the statement "creation
>never happened" to mean "creation is a dream". A dream "happens," in the
>mind of the dreamer

Are you saying that creation never happened or are you saying that it is a
dream? If it is a dream, is the process of dreaming real or is it again a
dream, which is again a dream, which is again a dream, which is again a
dream...

Best regards
Kalyan