Vivekachoodaamani

Swaminarayan T tvswaminarayan at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 5 09:51:33 CST 2003

 nanda chandran <vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
Maya considered in its own metaphysical spectrum :

Does not the Advaitin accept 'Maya' as 'Anirvachaneeya' and by virtue of this statement absolves himself of  his responsibility to explain the same further to a questioner?

Is there a sanction for 'Maya' in our Vedas ? Which are the specific scriptures that talk about Maya and what exactly do the Dvaitins and Visishtaadwaitins think about 'Maya' ?

Kindly enlighten me about this, any body.

Regards and Pranams

Hari Om!

Swaminarayan.