new member introduction: Prakash Venkat

Wed Feb 19 14:20:19 CST 2003

Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm (named) Prakash Venkat, living in Boston, USA. I
am married and blessed with one son (named advaith).

I am firmly convinced that this whole life is a dream,
flowing from the impressions of the mind. I am not
"prakash" and this birth is an instance of my journey.
I believe that within everyone is the divine self and
also believe in non-dual nature of self.

However, I think I need to reach a stage, where I can
FEEL/REALIZE the same from within my HEART forever.
So, I think me hearing such discussions will help me
in this effort.

Thanks again,
VP