Texts

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 28 13:01:55 CST 2003

Hari Om !!

--- Ravi <ravi at AMBAA.ORG> wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:17:43 +0000, nanda chandran
>
> IMO, we need only minimum and basic theory to
> sustain and propel the
> practice.

This concept is against Advaita Vedanta tenets. There
are no separate parts called Theory and practice. This
is 'Knowledge' which comes by understanding, which
comes out of Sravana, Manana, Nididhyasana. To that
extent, 'Sravanam; paunah punyam Sravanam' is the Only
thing to do; There is no separate practice.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna