Vishnu and Shiva

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 11 21:57:19 CST 2003

Hari Om !!

Those of you who are engaged in this unproductive
discussion, based on half-knowledge or no-knowledge,
may help ignorant people like me if you read up a
little more and engage in a discussion of this kind,
without wasting in unsubstantiated posts and replies.

Incidentally, I came across a reference to the
following title, which might help the discussion.

Harvard Oriental Series: Vol 5 & 6 Brihad Devata
(attributed to Saunaka): A summary of the deities and
myths of Rig-Veda, critically edited in original
Sanskrit (Nagari letters), with an introduction and
seven appendices (Vol 5), and translated into English
with critical and illustrative notes (Vol 6), by prof.
A. A. Macdonell: Publisher Motilal Banarsidas

I urge those of you who are engaged in this debate to
read this book and see if it can provide views of an
accepted sage.

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna

http://webhosting.yahoo.com