Rohith

Srikrishna Ghadiyaram srikrishna_ghadiyaram at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 25 23:18:14 CST 2003

Hari Om !!

Here is the meaning from a book I have on Rudra Suktam
from a great teacher in Andhra, Kulapathi Ekkirala
Krishnamacharya, who was a great vedic scholar and
spiritual teacher.

namO rOhitAya sthapatayE vrikshAnAm patayE namaH

rOhitaya = unto the one with red colour
sthapatayE = unto the one who establishes the worlds
vrikshAnAm pataye = lord of the trees
namaH = namaskaram

rOhitaH means one who is red. Here it means, 'one who
has the form/hue of a rising and setting Sun;   'One'
who ascends and descends in the sky. ( This is my
english translation of his telugu commentary. I did
not get it well)

Om Namo Narayanaya !!

Srikrishna