[Advaita-l] e-vEdAnta course

Sundaram, Vaidya (MED) Vaidya.Sundaram at med.ge.com
Thu Nov 6 12:53:05 CST 2003

namaskaram.
 In my opinion, paying for the course is no different from going to the
store and buying a book. Especially, when you can ask questions in return,
and get answers, unlike in a book. The knowledge is priceless, accepted.
That should not mean that it should not be structured or terms set for its
access. It's human tendency to value something more only when you have to
part with something else. Especially money. In olden days, one had to wait
for the teacher to accept you as a valid disciple to ask the question. You
can end up waiting 10 years to ask one question. None of us today are
qualified (or even ready!) for that level of discipline.

Just my 2 cents.
bhava shankara desikame sharaNam
Vaidya.