[Advaita-l] An Invitation

Vivekshankar Natarajan nvivekshankar at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 17:16:54 CDT 2004

Dear Fellow Advaitha Jignasus,

I have been a member of this list and have greatly benefited from the scholarly discourses that follow. I am also a member of VaDaVaLi, a group some of you may be familiar with. It has members belonging to all the thee sampradyas(Advaitha,VishistaDvaitha and Dvaitha). The goal of the group is to encourage VaDa(agument on various aspects of Vedantha between the various systems). I invite you all to join the group and enrich it by participating in great Vada./

Hari Om.

Vivek

Vivek Shankar

 400,South Oak Street,#243,

Arlington,76010.

Tel:817-548-9082

Arise ,Awake and Stop not till the Goal is Reached !