[Advaita-l] Saravjnatman s Pancaprakriya

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 02:23:56 CST 2004

4. Adhyaropa Apavada Prakriya
5. Karya Karana Prakriya

are they correct ?   i think the Holenarsipur Swamiji holds the Adhyaropa Apavada Prakriya to be THE Central and chief one.

S Venkatraman <svenkat52 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Namasthe Kathirasanji,

While Shri. Lundgren has replied your question about the book, I have a more mundane clarification to seek from you on the five prakriyas themselves. I could think of only 3:

1. Pancha Kosha Prakriya
2. Sarira traya prakriya
3. Awastha traya prakriya

>From you question it seems Karana-karya prakriya is also one of them. Could you please let me know how exaxctly it is done? Could you also help me with the fifth one.

pranams,
Venkat - M

K Kathirasan NCS wrote:
Namaste Stigji,

Does this book examine the five prakriyas (karana-karya prakriya,
panchakosha prakriya etc....)?

best regards,
K Kathirasan

Need assistance? Contact: