[Advaita-l] smriti mukta phala

Stig Lundgren slu at bredband.net
Mon Jan 26 06:04:38 CST 2004

Vanakkam Ajit,

An online version of Vaidyanatha Dikshitiiyam is available here:
http://vidyavrikshah.org/  Once you reach this page (which is
kind of slow) you can find the text by going here: Click on "OUR
MULTI-LINGUAL PRESENTATIONS", then click on "LITERARY AND
DEVOTIONAL WORKS", then click "THE DHARMA SHASTRAS". Then you
will enter a page titled "Samksepa   Dharma   Shastram", and from
there you will be able to enter the Vaidyanatha Dikshitiiyam
text.

For some reason it is not possible (at least not from my
computer) to link directly to the text, thereby my instructions
how to enter the page.

Warmest regards
Stig Lundgren