[Advaita-l] thesis on shaivism

Ravishankar Venkatraman sunlike at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:43:43 CDT 2004

Please visit http://www.himalayanacademy.com and click on publications to
find some books on this.  This is one of the Saiva monastries founded in
Hawaii by a western Swami, who took to renunciation in Jaffna from a
well-known yogi.

Though this has been written by a westerner, I believe that it is rooted in
traditional Saivism as practised in the Tamil land.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Ravi