[Advaita-l] Re: Is an ISvara compatible with advaita?

praveen.r.bhat at exgate.tek.com praveen.r.bhat at exgate.tek.com
Fri Feb 25 01:56:05 CST 2005

praNAM,

I'd mentioned this book on another thread; here it is again:

What is Advaita?
by P. Sankaranarayanan
Bhavan's publication

The author explains this 3-fold logical system of advaita with
quite a few examples, though he may have coined the terminology
*not real* himself, between real & unreal.

Hope you find it useful.

jai bajrangabali,
--praveeN