[Advaita-l] Discussion On GiTa

Vivekshankar Natarajan nvivekshankar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 13:03:57 CST 2005

Fellow Advaitha Vedanthins,
I think a focussed discussion does help. We have been following this model in VaDaVaLi where I happen to be one of the moderators. Thus, digressions are minimized. Also, a logical treatment can help developing a final document that can serve as a compilation and a commentary of sorts. Lead discussants may be assigned for each chpater of Shreemad BhaGaVat GiTa. Of course, occasional diversionary posts need to be encouraged. Of course, needless to say, this is where the moderators need to exercise their discretion. I also volunteer to help in any compilation exercise.
 My two cents

Vivek Natarajan