[Advaita-l] Sharda Mandir, POK

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu May 12 00:25:30 CDT 2005

Abhishek sent along this post.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Namaste,
I found these photos of the Sharada Pitha (where Shrimad
Shankaracharya attained the seat of Wisdom after debating with so many
scholars)  located in Pakistan occupied Kashmir. If you find it fit
you can forward it to the group or put it on the home page. I remember
reading a few days ago that the Sringeri Math had requested the
authorities to allow pilgrimage to this spot.
Warning: The temple has beeen totally destroyed.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/setlurbadri/album?.dir=/e51b

Regards,
Abhishek

--
bhava Sankara deSika me saraNam

sadASiva samArambham SankaracArya madhymam
asmadAcArya paryantam vande guru paramparam