[Advaita-l] reg. bhagavadgItA discussion...

Amuthan Arunkumar R aparyap at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 3 02:00:19 CST 2005

namo nArAyaNAya!

dear list members,

is anyone planning to start posting on shrImad
bhagavad gItA? it has been months since we commonly
agreed to discuss gItA this year (pArthiva
saMvatsaram) and so far nothing substantial has
happened.

if no one else has plans of posting on this topic,
i'll take this up. i was a little hesitant to start
posting on this topic earlier since i don't have a
very thorough knowledge of the gItA, but if no one
else is willing to start, then i don't mind learning
gItA "aloud" by posting on the parts i learn, as and
when i learn. however, if someone is willing to start,
i'll be too happy to keep quiet and learn.

please let me know ur opinion or plans ASAP.

vAsudevaH sarvaM,
aparyAptAmR^itaH.

Amuthan Arunkumar R,
Final year, B.Tech/M.Tech Dual Degree,