[Advaita-l] RE: Advaita-l Digest, Vol 36, Issue 19

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 13:52:22 CDT 2006

>If some one says J.Krishnamurthy is not advaitin,I really dont know what to
>say!!!  Sure he has not claimed to be , but dont go by mere definitions
>(not by letter but look by spirit ). He may not be proclaimed advaitin ,
>but certainly a 'non-dualist'.  why, even for that matter, I would call
>OSHO as authentic Advaitin compared so many of swamijis. (Just read his
>book on Bhaj Govindam, no one can ever give better commentry on that great
>work of Adishankara)

Surely, Mr. Vishwanathan, you do agree that the focus of this mailing list
is traditional advaita vedAnta. Only one school of thought was born advaita
vedAnta, some call themselves advaita, others have the label of advaita
thrust upon them. This list is not about the rest.

The less said about Osho, the better. As for J Krishnamurthy, one can't say
anything more succinct than the author of the following review:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A31UJPCGB32INQ/104-3789879-0311156?_encoding=UTF8

Regards,
Vidyasankar