[Advaita-l] Re: Questions on Isavasya

Lakshmi Muthuswamy lakmuthu at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 02:11:45 CDT 2006

'Vidya' shankarji, sAShTA`nga namaskaram,

  Your posts on isAvAsya have been saved by me for my class prepeartion . Very clear explanation.

  Teaching orallly seems to be more easier.  Preparing a clear, lucid written presentation like this with Grammar reference is very difficult.

  Shows how well the concepts have been understood and how clearly they have been taught.

  Could you please tell me, who you Sanskrit teacher is?

  om namo narayanaya
  Lakshmi Muthuswamy