[Advaita-l] New member introduction: H.N.Sreenivasa Murthy

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Feb 6 08:23:01 CST 2006

                AUM
From: H.N.Sreenivasa Murthy
E-mail address: annasmurthy @ Sify.com

Dear Sirs,

     My name is H.N. Sreenivasa Murthy and my age is 74 years. I did my
Engineering graduation from Vishveshwariah College of Engineering,
Bangalore. After the graduation I joined Hindusthan Machine Tools
(Machinetools Division) Bangalore in 1957 and I retired from the services
in 1990. I have settled down in Bangalore,India.

     In 1966 I met my Spiritual Guru Sri Devarao Kulkani whose Guru was HH
Satchidanandendra Saraswati Swamiji of Holenarasipur.I studied Shankra
Bhashyas under his guidance. I had very close association with him till
his end which came on 7th December 1993.
     I happened to come across with your site on one of my regular net
surfing. I read many of the letters and felt sincerely to join the group.
     I request you to enroll me as a member of your group and to include me
in your mailing list.

With warm regards,
Sreenivasa Murthy.
Bangalore; 6th February ,2006