[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Subramanya Hiriyannaiah

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jan 25 10:23:57 CST 2006

I would like to introduce myself as follows:

Subramanya U H
Age 57
My e mail is : uhsubramanya at yahoo.com

I am an ardent lover of Advaita philosophy and have read 6 of the original
bhashyas of Upanishads and Gita of Sankara through our teacher.( Swamiji)
I have learnt basic Sanskrit also and I can understand simple Sanskrit
sentences without difficulty. I am a regular reader of Gita Text and chant
most of the hymns of Sankara. I have collected many texts of Sanskrit even
Brahmasutra, Vedas and yet to read them. I am Smartha Brahmin and stay in
Bangalore at the above address.

I was an Engineer by profession having served about 34 years in GOK.

Yours sincerely,

Subramanya U H