[Advaita-l] diction of mantras

Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi kaupeenavanta at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 06:18:54 CST 2006

Namaste,

On 1/27/06, Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, mwadhwa at uwm.edu wrote:
>
> > Pranaam all,
> >
> >       I think this discussion is being enjoyed by all. It's good.
>
> That may be but this discussion is veering away from the focus of this
> list which is Advaita Vedanta.  All participants: kindly stay on
> topic.  Manish: you seem to be quite mistaken about what Advaita Vedanta
> is all about.  May I suggest you peruse the Advaita Vedanta Home Page
> (http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp/) for a better grasp?

Manishji, I too agree that you deviate a lot. Also I request you to be brief
where ever it is possible and go through
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/avhp

*Sorry* to say this as it takes good amount of time to read the mails.

Regards

Prasad Kadambi

--
sada shiva samarambham Shankaracharya madhyamam !

asmadacharya paryantham vande guru paramparam !!