[Advaita-l] Re: Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 03:28:37 CST 2006

Prasad Ramamurthy Kadambi <kaupeenavanta at gmail.com> wrote:     1. SSS repudiated Sri Narasimha Bharati and Virupaksha Sastri by
> calling them blind men.

*Well* this cannot be accepted by me too. Sri Narasimha Bharathi is
a brahmavit *par excellence*.

   Boss this is a real sacrilege.  in my view an apachara.   Holenarsipur swamiji had his Bhashya Shanti Diksha and Mantropadesa from this Sringeri Jagadguru.  He had a very good Guru Bhakthi in his life.   He never never called the Sringeri Jagadguru like this.  in fact no one would call so.  He in fact learnt the Bhashyas from Virupksha Shastrigal and he was his Vidya Guru and he was very reverential towards him too.

  when we are talking about such great men, i think we must be very carefull.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.

Sadgurubhyo Namah.