[Advaita-l] Re: Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Nov 14 22:38:31 CST 2006

namaste,

On 11/11/06, Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian <rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com>
wrote:

> As far as I can see:
>
> 1. SSS repudiated Sri Narasimha Bharati and Virupaksha Sastri by
> calling them blind men.

praNAms Sri Ramakrishna Balasubramanian prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I dont know from where have you been getting all these baseless
informations...Kindly let me know where Sri SSS repudiated & abused Sri
Narasimha bhArati & Sri virupaksha Shastri.  Without giving proper
justification, prabhuji, you are simply assuming somany things..that is not
fair on your part prabhuji.

Kindly note Sri SSS might have called later vyAkhyAnakAra-s who have
misinterpreted shankara bhAshya as blinds.  But this does not anyway mean
Sri SSS calling his own vidyA guru (who taught him shankara bhAshya) &
dIkshA guru as blinds...I am afraid, it is because of  your misguided zeal
to find fault with Sri SSS, you are framing all these baseless allegations
on our revered swamiji.  It is really an apachAra to make such comments on
a noble soul like our swamiji, who has dedicated whole of his life for
shuddha shankara vedanta prakriya.....

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar