[Advaita-l] Age/History of Sankara

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 03:43:00 CDT 2006

Dear Sri Vidyasankar,

If this is the way we are to learn advaita, we might as well not do it.  I
can clearly understand that people including you are partial to one or the
other peetam but any defence of it using reason is clearly indicative of the
defective intellect.  By the way the intellect is always defective and that
is why we say give up the intellect.

Pl. therefore shut down this topic and you would have done a yeoman service
to our aim.

With regards and Narayanasmrithi,
Anbu