[Advaita-l] Re: Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

Sylvain elisabeth-sylvain at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 26 08:55:55 CDT 2006

(K. K.) What I was trying to say was that there are very very rare souls
like Ramana who may fit into that exceptional category of seekers. As a
rule, Guru is indispensable and irreplaceable.

                        *

How MA AnandamayI (1896-1982) can be considered ?  The only guru she had was
the Absolute Guru without incarnation.
She is certainly an exception.

Sylvain