[Advaita-l] Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Sep 12 23:37:19 CDT 2006

Is it surprising Gangolli is saying what he is saying? They have to
rationalize how in 1200 years no one understood Sankara, but someone
(namely SSS) was the only one to understand him after self-study. You
just have to resort to some conspiracy theory to explain away the
absurdity of this presumption. So Padmapada is this evil person who
had malicious intent. Quite simple really. Clever enough to mislead
scholars for 1200 years, but not SSS. Oh, no indeed.

Humble praNAms Sri Ramakrishna Balasubramanian prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I never expected a sarcasm like this on my paramaguruji Sri SSS that too
from the hardcore shankarAdvaita follower like your goodself...prabhuji do
you think Sri SSS had any *personal grudge* on paNchapAdikAchArya to make
comments like this??  Ofcourse, it might be the case that while bringing
out huge differences between mUla bhAshya & vyAkhyAna he might have come
out with harsh comments  on vyAkhyAnakAra-s at some places.....but do you
think is it fair on your part to picking this &  making lose comments on
the person who has spent whole of his life on shankara siddhAnta?? IMHO,
instead of spending/wasting our time on what Sri SSS's commented on
vyakhyAnakAra-s, we can spend that time in finding out *differences*
between mUla & vyAkhyA by studying it on 1 to 1 basis....this work has
already been done by my parama guruji Sri SSS...if you dont have
faith/respect in his words, you can take that task yourself  & try to find
out Sri SSS's real intention behind his task....You are a learned man &
great scholar...I dont think you need any futher  advice from novice like
me.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar