[Advaita-l] Pa~nchapAdikAchArya

venkata subramanian venkat_advaita at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 02:56:53 CDT 2006

  I owe you a revised copy of my paper. That will come soon.

Best regards,

Rama

  Am curious on this.  Ramaji, i agree that is in the better interests all serious students of advaita to have a discussion on this, by this process we all learn.

  The only big handicap for me is that - right now my entire library is at my home town and i presently live at another place that is a thousand and odd kilometers away.  i have almost all the printed & published works of SSS in English and Sanskrit over there, and i cannot lay my hands on them right now to express my views back.   i have a very feeble memory of things i had read quite long back from them.

  in any case, i welcome your updated version.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat.

Sadgurubhyo Namah.