[Advaita-l] Re: Vaiyaasika-nyaaya-maalaa

Mahadevan Babu babunim at optushome.com.au
Fri Jan 26 18:02:00 CST 2007

By the Grace of Achrayals,

I thank the great person, who posted this invaluable Panchadasi
comments by Sri Sri Jnanananda Bharathi swamigal.

What a great Janani he was.

I am not sure if anyone of you have read his PurvAsrama father Sri
Sri Ramananda Saraswathi Swamigal's great book "Dharma Vimarshanam"
printed by the same Sri Vani Vilaas Press.  Sri Ramananda Swamigal
was given Sanyasa by H.H.Sri Kamalananda Narasimha Bharathi Swamigal
in presence of H.H. Chandarshekara Bharathi Swamigal.  Unfortunately,
I don't have a PDF copy, but this book is a great commentary on
practical rules to be followed and is a great guidance for day-to-day
life for all ashramas.

These books are great treasure and I am very happy that this forum is
sharing it with so many Mumukshus like all of us.

Om Tat Sat

Babu

It is a great