[Advaita-l] Re: Vaiyaasika-nyaaya-maalaa

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:57:11 CST 2007

Thanks! Good catch, I missed that. I noticed that the VNM is listed as
a forthcoming publication in the pancadashii. I checked again
yesterday and in the introductory note, Sri Ramasubramanya Raja (the
publisher) has thanked one Sri Venkatarama Sastri for proof-reading
the handwritten manuscript. I wonder how many of JBSs publications
have not seen the light of the day yet.

Rama