[Advaita-l] vidyA and jñAna

Guy Werlings werlings.guy at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 10 09:00:33 CDT 2007

sambhAvya shrii Ramesh,

Thank you very much for your kind attempt to anwer my query. I read
immediately and quite eagerly the sanskrit text of the  muNDakopaniShad but
could not find the searched expression "saH vidyA yaH vimuktaye".

If you or any other member of the list could help me, I should be very
thankful to you.
dhanyavAdaH |
vandanAni |
G.W.