[Advaita-l] vedastuti part 8

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Dec 17 06:23:06 CST 2008

There is not even any shAstra.[6]"

[6] At the pralaya even the vedas are reabsorbed into Brahman. Thus though
the shastras are the best guide to knowledge about Brahman, they too will
be ultimately inadequate.  Only the experience of jnana is enough.

Humble sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Jaldhar Vyas prabhuji
Hare Krishna

This reminds me the bruhadAraNyaka shruti vAkya 'atra veda aveda'...While
describing the sushupti avasta shruti tells us since there is no duality
whatsoever there in that state even veda-s donot find the astitva
(existence)!!  But I dont think it is a factual absorption at the
yugAntya...and the fresh manifestation at *yugAraMbha*..prabhuji, I  think
talking about veda-s physical absorption at the time of pralaya force to
conclude that there is an end (antya) to veda-s & it will have the fresh
beginning at the start of another yuga!!..dont you think it would go
against the *anAditva* of our veda-s??  Kindly clarify..

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar