[Advaita-l] Fw: Re: Fw: Re: vedastuti part 8

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Dec 19 13:51:29 CST 2008

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Shantanu Panigrahi wrote:

> Dear Mr Vyas
>
> I wished to discuss my ideas and findings with Mr Bhaskar but as you will
> see below, Mr Bhaskar is most insulting with his attitude and reply.
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Dr Shantanu Panigrahi

You seem to be under the misapprehension that this is a general debating
society or something however this is a list for "Advaita Vedanta according
to Shri Shankara"  We are very upfront about this.  It is mentioned in the
list guidelines you agreed to when you joined the list.  please keep your
messages on topic.

And personally I think Bhaskar is quite correct.  You don't seem to
understand Shankara very well.