[Advaita-l] Fw: Re: Fw: Re: vedastuti part 8

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Dec 20 08:56:02 CST 2008

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008, Shantanu Panigrahi wrote:

> Dear Mr Vyas
> I quote Shri Shankar Dayal Sharma the former President of India who wrote
> that

Why not quote a paan seller on Bhaktinagar Circle, Rajkot?  His views have
about as much relevance on the subject as some politician.  If you want to
suggest "Sankaracharya was wrong that there is perfect non-dualism in
Advaita.. It is qualified Dualism or visisthaadvaitavedanta, from what I
understand.." show it from the actual shastras not third-party
interpretations.