[Advaita-l] The True Nature of Advaita

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Dec 22 04:32:51 CST 2008

praNAms Sri Shantanu Panigrahi prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly ask your *terrific time piece/voice of god*  when the people of this
world get the realization!!...I am eager to know about the answer that you
are going to get from the *clock god*...

Coming back to my private mails to you, I was just trying to say you that
we cannot build an edifice of philosophy based upon some *personal mystic
experiences* and there should be a common premise to discuss these
issues...If someone else, tomorrow,  comes out with *miracle computer god*
as against your *clock god* and say you are wrong in your *time
reading*..what are you going to do?  If you dont think otherwise, my
suggestion is to have  a professional counceling...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar