[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Arto

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Dec 28 10:59:20 CST 2008

Hi, I've been asking help from a native Indian in how to contact an
Advaita Vedanta teacher from India, but he told me I won't be able to find
one online and gave me this mailing list.

I am a male 24 years of age who lives in Egypt, and have a very
"successful" career, and anything anyone would dream to have in their
life, I have. But yet I am not content with my ignorance of the Self, and
I'm longing for enlightenment.

I am not sure if this is appropriate to post in here, but at least it's a
hope for me. Do you think there's any hope that any teacher of the Advaita
Vedanta tradition can adopt me as his son, and teach me how to find
mySelf? I'm willing to live in India, and leave everything behind for a
drop of wisdom.

thanks,
a Selfless man