[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Vasily Vryasov

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Feb 20 18:53:17 CST 2008

Namaskaram. Thank you for your welcom to the list and many thanks to all
of you for this great source of advaita philosophy. My name is Vasily
Vryasov. 38 years old. I am from Italy.  I am extremely interested in the
topics discussed on the list server and i would like to join the list
because i want to learn in a traditional way so i request you to kindly
list me in mailing list, so that i can get more knowledge from your
efforts.