[Advaita-l] gita 5.29

Ajit Krishnan ajit.krishnan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:13:49 CST 2008

namaste,

Thank you all, for the responses. Somehow, I was not linking the
bhashya phrases "karma-phala-adhyaksha" and "sarva-pratyaya-sAkshI"
with kartRitvam and bhoktRitvam in this verse. As usual, it is
straightforward  once pointed out. lol.

I'm going to have to re-read the bhashya on this chapter again, more
carefully. This is quickly becoming recursive :-)

bhavadIyaH,

        ajit