[Advaita-l] advaita texts in sanskrit?

Guy Werlings werlings.guy at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 26 05:22:49 CST 2008

shrii Suresh-Ji mahodaya |
namo namaH |
I suggest that you visit the website http://www.vidyavrikshah.org/.
After entering the site, you click on
OUR MULTI-LINGUALPRESENTATIONS.
You will not find all what you are looking for, but at least a good deal to fill up a life, quite especially in the section

 SCRIPTURAL AND  PHILOSOPHICAL WORKS.
All translations and presentations are not yet fully completed, and various Sanskrit fonts have been used over the years, but I do not find it a big hindrance. Sometimes, strangely enough a few lines may look awkward on your screen, but you will find them okay if you copy and paste the chapter in MS Word.

Hope it will be of some help to you
bhavadiiyaH |
Guy Werlings