[Advaita-l] Discussion on "Knowledge and the means of Knowledge", with reference to VP

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 02:14:30 CDT 2008

Shree Srikanta - praNAms.
All this has been discussed in the earlier posts. I request that those who are
interested in the subject should refere to the precious posts for details. We
are now in the post 10 as Shree Michael just pointed out that every post is
very exhaustive and detailed.  The subject has been discussed methodically
starting with the definition of pramANa. If there are any questions related to
the topics covered and if I can answer them, I will be happy to respond.

Hari Om!
Sadananda