[Advaita-l] Request on subject lines

Anant Upadhyayula uanant at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:42:44 CDT 2008

Praveen,
Thanks for bring this topic, I agree with your comments. The mails started
to literally irritate me, sometimes 20 messages a day. I was almost on the
verge to unsubscribe this group. If people do not change the subject then
atleast all relevant message would be saved at one place and would be easy
to keep track of comments.

I would appreciate everyone's co-operation.

Regards
Anant