[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Nov 13 00:27:30 CST 2008

Ugh it seems our subscription page has been silently failing for a while.
My apologies to all those who have been waiting patiently to join the
list.  Rather than clutter up the list with losts of messages I am posting
all the introductions together below.

New member introduction: Aviral Pandey

Hari Om...
I am Aviral (by the given name)...Am trying to search myself...and hence am
here on this forum.

Thanks,
Avi

New member introduction: K.Manoharan

I am on look out to learn vedanta and all vendanta & upanishads in Sanskrit
script.

New member introduction: ashwini kumar

I want to know more about Advaita vetanta and pujas performed

New member introduction: Jignesh Borad

I recently started learning about these concepts and very much interested in
knowing more and more.

New member introduction: Vaidehi Chaitanya

hari om

i am Brahmacharini Vaidehi Chaitnaya from Chinmaya Mission Mysore, India who
is interested in the discussion forum which will enable me to enhance my
knoweldge and to know the shankara followers the world wide. In this way it
may help me to further go ahead in my sadhana

hari om
In the seva of the Lord Vaidehi chaitnaya

New member introduction: Abhiram

I am studing Advaita Vedanta in Varanasi. Before this I was seeking and
running everywhere seeking what the truth is. Now I feel I am on the path.

New member introduction: Ram

Hi ..
This is ram. For few years I have been reading  J krishnamorthi,ramana
maharishi,adi shankara books and like to clarify,share and know many
things abt advaita...

New member introduction: kvakutty

I am a retired person interested in reading and writing about advaita
vedanta philosophy