[Advaita-l] Kaaladi Sri Aadhi Sankarar (fwd)

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 21:34:07 CDT 2009

Just as I was reading this blog entry, I chanced upon a recent saddening piece of news from Kaladi. The emerald Sivalinga and valuables kept in the sanctum of the temple at Kalady have been stolen. If you check news.google.com and search for Kalady, there are many news items that come up from various sources.

Regards,

Vidyasankar